1. place a background track on V1
2. place the clip with blue or green on V2 above
3. apply the chroma key filter to V2
5. expand to reveal the detail section
7. or enable key display and adjust the range ever so slightly until it just becomes a clean mask (use the mouse scroll wheel to go point by point, if 23 is dirty and 22 looks clean, stop right there, don't go any lower)
The above is assuming that a proper blue or green screen was used and that lighting was even. If you need a portable blue or green screen which can be setup in 2 seconds, contact us for a quote, plenty of stock and next day delivery available.
20 Solander Ave, West Hoxton 2171 NSW, Australia +612 9825 9999