1. Go to services and stop Windows defender and then set startup type to disabled.
(right click Computer, left click manage, services and applications, services)
2. Set the Power options to high performance and in advanced settings, make sure nothing is set to sleep mode or to turn off mode etc.
(go to control panel, hardware and sound or system and security, power options)
3. Turn off drive indexing service of all drives where video or data used by Edius is stored.
(double click computer, right click each drive you wish to disable from indexing)
4. Disable search indexing options on all drives that are used by Edius for video or other data. (click the start button, type indexing in the search box just above start)
5. Disable system restore on all drives that are used by Edius for video or other data.
(right click computer, left click properties, system protection)
7. Set the User Account Control slider all the way to the bottom.
(go to control panel, system and security, user account control settings)
8. Turn off automatic defragmentation schedules on all drives used by Edius.
(go to control panel, system and security, administrative tools, defragment your hard disk)
20 Solander Ave, West Hoxton 2171 NSW, Australia +612 9825 9999